There comes a time when you just want to give up everything you have been working all along for, you lose the drive to continue, you just want to settle for less. No, you can get it all! You can do better. It’s Monday, the first day of the week. Please let’s make it happen. #MondayMotivation
That’s the feeling I got this morning, I went on twitter to check my notifications as my morning routine, but I found this trending #MondayMotivation and went through it. It was exactly what I needed, so I thought I shared here also. Yea, yea, yea, you know I gotchu 😎.
1. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you always wanted to. Do it now #MondayMotivation
2. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started!
3. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance
4. Your difficulties only makes you stronger. You either endure and flourish or give up and Trash off.
5. #MondayMotivation from @Kechi, the sosoliso plane crash’s only survivor
Don’t Give up on your passion!
That’s all guys, I hope you are motivated to be more. Blessed week ahead Fam.